Wednesday, November 7, 2012

So What is the Lie?

Saw this photo on Facebook and had to post about it because I want people to know the raw uncut gospel, that is good news of Christ the savior!  Here's the link for the photo and my Facebook post on yeshua4sinners Facebook page that goes with this story.

In case you didn't look at the post, which you should to get the full effect, the story is about a Christian girl that survives a bombing by Islam peoples.  I then posted the practical view on Luke 13:1-5 which states:
“There were present at that season some who told Him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And Jesus answered and said to them, “Do you suppose that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.” 

This is why we NEED a savior!  Now, this girl did survive the bombing, however, I believe that Christ would save me from even getting blown up some, however, it is not only the physical affirmatives alone that He is dealing with. He is speaking of the internals of repentance (fruit of His Spirit...love, joy, peace, etc) I know there will be those who will try and discredit this post on the fact that the girl lived, and that's fine if you want to, however, what about all the other news stories around the world where the folks actually do die.  God saw it fit to let this one live a while longer to repent!  This my friends is the real, practical Jesus Christ that probably many would view as radical, and very well, it is radical but it's true!  Repent for the kingdom of heaven is attainable today in Christ Jesus...this is why we NEED Christ!

Before you think to yourself, this is one cold hearted person, I am actually the opposite! If I didn't care, I wouldn't point this truth out to the glory of God!  You see, if anyone is not following Christ, they are dead in their trespasses already.  I want you to live!  As does God, which is why while you are against Him, He still had your back and sent Christ to the cross to die for you!  Praise God!  He gives life more abundantly to those who want it!

So, what is the lie?  Anything that tells you God is not utterly amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love to hear from you!